Beginner Waiting List
For the purposes of our programmes, you are a good fit for a beginner course if you:
- have had some experience of spirit connection as a child (but never done anything about it)
- have a natural connection with the spirit world at home but nowhere else
- have suffered a bereavement/trauma and have had a few spiritual experiences
- are naturally intuitive and can pick up information, or have a knowledge of someone or something around them, but don’t know how you receive it
- sometimes have visions/dreams / get predictions but don’t do anything with them
- You have (or haven’t) had lots of experience with Reiki, Akashik records reading, communicating with angels, Tarot cards and psychic readings, astral travel,
- meditation, etc. but have not focused specifically on mediumship communications with your sitter’s loved ones in spirit.
You can also be considered a beginner if you:
- have some limited experience but want to achieve stronger foundations and understand the how mediumship works in more depth in order to progress properly
- You’ve taken online workshops or classes in person where you have not had the opportunity for one-on-one assessment time with your teacher.
- You’ve had past mediumship training but have not actively been utilising your skill for several years.